Mohapatra, Payal, Akash Pandey, Yueyuan Sui, and Qi Zhu. 2023. Effect of Attention and Self-Supervised Speech Embeddings on Non-Semantic Speech Tasks. In Proceedings of the 31st ACM International Conference on Multimedia (MM ‘23).
Mohapatra, Payal, Bashima Islam, Md Tamzeed Islam, Ruochen Jiao, and Qi Zhu. “Efficient Stuttering Event Detection Using Siamese Networks.” In ICASSP 2023-2023 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), IEEE, 2023.
Mohapatra, Payal, Akash Pandey, Sinan Keten, Wei Chen, and Qi Zhu. “Person Identification with Wearable Sensing Using Missing Feature Encoding and Multi-Stage Modality Fusion.” In ICASSP 2023-2023 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), IEEE, 2023.
Mohapatra, Payal, Akash Pandey, Bashima Islam, and Qi Zhu. “Speech Disfluency Detection with Contextual Representation and Data Distillation.” In Proceedings of the 1st ACM International Workshop on Intelligent Acoustic Systems and Applications, 2022. [video]
Mohapatra, Payal, Preejith Sreeletha Premkumar, and Mohanasankar Sivaprakasam. “A yellow–orange wavelength-based short-term heart rate variability measurement scheme for wrist-based wearables.” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 2018.
Mohapatra, Payal, S. P. Preejith, and Mohanasankar Sivaprakasam. “A novel sensor for wrist based optical heart rate monitor.” In 2017 IEEE international instrumentation and measurement technology conference (I2MTC), 2017.
Conference, Workshops, Posters and Presentations
- “Detecting Speech Disfluencies in a Data Constrained Setting” [poster]
- Computing Research Association Widening Participation, Grad Cohort Workshop for Women, New Orleans, USA, April 2022
- “PAST : Privacy Aware Speech Therapy” [poster]
- Design Automation Conference Young Fellowship, Virtual, Dec 2021 [project video]
- “Short-term HRV using acceleration PPG under severe ambient settings using in-house developed wearable”
- “IoT based Virtual Physiotherapy with Biofeedback”
- Anveshan Design Fellowship, Analog Devices Inc., Bangalore, India, 2016
- Winning team of Anveshan 2016 [media]